Finke offset fatbike frame - (AUD) $1899
Just like its siblings, the Witjira & Tanami, the Finke is a stunning example of titanium craftsmanship. Designed around a 135mm rear hub and with a 28mm offset frame the Finke allows the use of 100mm rims and 4.8" tyres.
Named after the famous Finke track and outback off-road race in Australia's Norther Territory.
- our frames carry a Lifetime warranty.
- A 135mm rear hub spacing and a 28mm frame offset provides clearance for 4.8" tyres.
- The use of a 135mm rear hub means any regular mtb hub or even internally geared hubs like the Rohloff or Alfine can be used.
- now standard with Muru rocker dropouts and belt drive seatstay joiner
- Our dual ovalized downtube adds strength and saves weight.
- "Overlander" geometry designed for long days in the saddle.
- front end geometry is designed around a 465mm axle to crown (rigid) fork.
- The new ZS44 headtube means that you can run either straight or tapered steerers with ease.
- cable guides for both Rohloff and regular deraileur cable runs.
- There are rear rack mounts and triple cage mounts under the downtube
- Build kits available
- now supplied std with Muru rocker dropouts and belt drive seatstay joiner.
- And the seatpost is 31.6. (meaning that you can get either std, dropper or suspension posts to fit)
- Polished finish with subtle sanded graphics. Nothing gaudy here.
- Available in 14" (XS) - 16" (S) - 18" (M) - 20" (L) - 22" (XL)
- axel to crown is 465mm. We've designed this frame around the use of a rigid fork.
All Muru frames use "open" cable guides. This means that there are no cable "stops" at any point on the frame. This allows you to run full housing all the way from the shifters to the deraileurs (or Rohloff as the case may be).
If running a front deraileur, please ensure that you select a front deraileur that has the cable stop built in.
official bike of the